28 Aug 2012

Happy Birthday My Sweetie Pie ♥



Assalamualaikum everyone !

Ohh ohh ohh today is 28th August 2012 ! Something special on this date :D What is it ? It's my forever roomy's birthday , Khairunnisa binti Hashim. This is your last birthday as a TEEN maybe. Next year your age gonna start with number 2. Eheee !

Thanks for always be there for me even we are hardly to find a great time to spend, but we still be there for each other. Thanks for always being a great listener. Thanks for being my forever roomy and friend. We keep this friendship till jannah. I'm sorry for all my wrongdoings to you. Wishing you all the best in your life dear. Being a good daughter, friend and wife,mummy for the future. Just wanna you know that I really miss you so much. Yeah, I'm still finding the right time to have a date with you and another four babygirls Tim, Nina, Dot and Zqah. I still owe you guys some stories. Hahaha.

This is my Niesa   
Happy Birthday Dear :)



Our last raya together :')


Last year during Hari Anugerah at MRSM Terendak :)
Too happy to meet you there !

During our graduation day *Form5


Our last but not least gathering, Suam-Suam Kuku 


This is US 

We have created so much memories. Sharing stories and experience. Hoping this will lasts forever 

And again, Happy Birthday my dear Khairunnisa. Have a blast on your new age. May Allah ease everything for your life. Aamin.... 


2 comments:

  1. thanks syeda :)
    terharu saya tawww.....
    kte pon harap 1 day kte dapat gather lg...
    miss u too....
    thanks sangat2 tawwwww.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty welcome babe ! Yeay yeay yeay ! Berjaya buat sweetie pie kite terharu. Hahahaha ! Me miss you more ;)

      Delete